Terms & Conditions
1. Welcome to the Upstart Crow website. This site is owned by Maidwell Marketing on behalf of Phil McIntyre Entertainments (the “Company”, “we” or “us”) whose registered office is at Cameo House, 11 Bear Street, Charing Cross, London, WC2H 7AS and our company registration number is 09510180. This website is operated by Premier PR Ltd of 2 – 4 Bucknall Street, London, WC2H 8LA (Company Registration Number: 01707417).
. These Terms and Conditions govern your use of this website and by accessing this website you agree to be bound by them. If you do not accept these terms, please do not use the website. If you have any questions, please contact us on email@example.com.
3. Ownership of rights: All rights in this website are owned by us. No person may copy, modify, transmit, distribute, display, reproduce, publish, license or create works from any part of this material or otherwise use it for any public or commercial use without the prior express written permission of us. The names, logos and images on this website which identify us, and our products and services are proprietary marks of Maidwell Marketing on behalf of Phil McIntyre Entertainments. The products described in this website may be subject to other intellectual property rights reserved by Maidwell Marketing on behalf of Phil McIntyre Entertainments. We may use streaming video alongside audio (‘work’) on this website and where there is permission for do you, you may use streaming video. We may revoke this permission at any time, and you may then not have access to streaming video or the website. The copyright and all other rights in this work to belong to us. If you use the work without our permission or in an unauthorised manner this could be a criminal act. You may not download, record, or copy the work, share it or publish it, for reward or not, without our written consent. We may take appropriate actions to enforce our rights including for copyright infringement.
4. Accuracy: We have taken every care in the preparation of the content of this website. However, neither Maidwell Marketing on behalf of Phil McIntyre Entertainments nor any third-party supplier of Maidwell Marketing on behalf of Phil McIntyre Entertainments’s products accept responsibility for your reliance on any information on this website. We have a policy of continuous improvement and reserve the right to make changes to it and its services at any time and without notice. You should not solely rely on information from this website to make any decision or take any action. If you have any questions, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Viruses and your computer. We make every reasonable effort to ensure that this website is free from viruses or defects. However, we cannot guarantee that your use of this website or any websites accessible through it will not cause harm including damage to your computer. It is your responsibility to ensure that you have appropriate software to deal with potential threats and issues, and you keep your personal login details and passwords safe. We shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage which may arise as a result of using this website and the extent allowed by English Law, you forgo any claims against us.
7. Changes to legal notices: We reserve the right to revise these Terms and Conditions from time to time and you should look through them as often as possible. Your use of this website after a change has been made signifies your acceptance of the revised terms.
9. Law, jurisdiction and language: This website, any content contained herein, and any contract brought into being as a result of usage of this website are governed by and are to be construed in accordance with English Law. The parties to any such contract agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales. If any of these terms are found to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable, then to the extent of such illegality, invalidity or unenforceability, such terms shall be deleted and severed from the website terms. The remaining enforceable terms shall continue in full force and effect and continue to be binding. Nothing in these terms shall exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence or shall affect your statutory rights if you are a consumer.